CARTIF has attended the Kick-Off Meeting for ENV and GIE LIFE17 projects on 6 and 7 November 2018 in Brussels. The aim of the meeting, organized by the European Commission and the Executive Agency for Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (EASME), was to provide the beneficiaries with an overview of the relevant policy topics, the LIFE Programme rules, the interaction with EASME and the role of the external monitoring team in project implementation. Financial and technical issues, as well as project reporting, dissemination and communication matters, were discussed. LIFE NEXUS was presented within the Section Water Industry.
- Hydroforum 2021. 10th Polish Hydropower Conference. 13th-15th October 2021, in Gdansk (Poland). Participants: IMP PAN and ASU.
- Fourth Coordination Meeting
- Third coordination meeting
- Regional workshop on circular economy strategy. 2nd March 2020, in Valladolid (Spain). Participants: AGULEON.
- European Stakeholder Workshop on Fish-friendly Hydropower. 28th – 29th January 2020, in Brussels (Belgium). Participants: ASU.